While many people have been cited for traffic offenses in their lifetime, sometimes traffic violations can become serious and a criminal problem. It is important when this occurs to hire a qualified traffic attorney in California to represent you. California traffic laws can be complicated to understand and David Leicht has the experienced needed to represent individuals like yourself trying to fight traffic violations.
Some offenses such as DUI or reckless driving can lead to hefty fines, loss of someone’s license, and even jail time. An experienced traffic violations lawyer can help those facing these criminal charges to avoid these consequences at all costs. David Leicht works hard to defend clients throughout all of San Bernardino County, California. If you’re facing serious traffic violations, it’s time to contact him for a free consultation today.
What are some examples of traffic violations he can represent you in?
Some instances of traffic offenses that he can represent clients in include and are not limited to:
- Racing: This can lead up to one year in jail.
- DUI: A traffic violations attorney can use many defenses for this charge including involuntary intoxication and breathalyzer malfunction.
- Reckless/Careless Driving: This type of traffic violation depends on the testimony of the officer.
- Driving without a license/insurance/registration
- Driving with a suspended license
- Seat belt/child restraint violations
- Leaving the scene of an accident (hit and run)
- Illegal U-turn
Contact a Traffic Violations Attorney Today
Trying to defend against your traffic violations without qualified legal help is irresponsible. If you have been charged with serious criminal traffic offenses, you want legal representation that works hard to protect your rights throughout the entire legal process. Call to schedule a consultation at 760-256-3104 today. David Leicht represents clients in Barstow, Hesperia, Adelanto, Wrightwood, Adelanto, Needles, and Fort Irwin.